Saturday, February 11, 2006

Use the Force Luke. Science describes the Force from Star Wars.

"The Force is what gives the Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." [quote from The Tao of Star Wars]

Fantastical Science? Weird Science? But scientists have discovered "the Zero Point Field - an ocean of subatomic vibrations in the space between things - connects everything in the universe, much like the Force in Star Wars". [quote from Shoutwire article]

hmmm.. I just want to start to develop my Force powers. Jump higher. Run faster. Move objects without touching them. Impose my will on the weak. I shall be EMPEROR!! I command thee to OBEY!!! MWOAHAHAHHAA!

Now where did I leave my lightsabre??!?! Will Lulu do the Princess Leia hair buns!?!? And why am I obsessed with them?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel a disturbance in the force. It felt like a million people crying out.. for ho fun!!! *does the ho fun dance*

Denzil said...

NO!!!!!!!! the Ho Fun is MINE I tells you... MINEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*hoards the ho fun* gimmie gimmie gimmie.