Thursday, February 09, 2006

So long, fairwell.. you know the rest.

Tuesday was a sad day.

Lulu's flatmate of 3 years moved out!!! (ok I admit Lulu and I were in London for 2 of those years). Winnie is now in Hong Kong with her man enjoying the delights of the "fragrant river". The lights. The shopping. The races. And my personal favourite the food.

Ok ok.. I also admit the shopping is also one of my favourites there.. but I'm talking about MAN shopping... you know the kind... cameras, electronics.. computers... gadgets of all sorts.

*sigh* I guess when Winnie gets married *hint*hint* I'll have to go with an empty suitcase to fill it up!!.

We're missing you already Winnie! Even Lulu's mum was so upset she lost sleep!!

Hoping to have photos from her goodbye dinner/karaoke up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure you're not talking about MAN shopping the kind done in Bangkok;) Ho Ho Ho