Wednesday, February 22, 2006

AC/DC: "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap"

Anti Christ / Devil's Children. That's what they were saying about AC/DC in their hayday. This has ofcourse has little relivance to the fact that I have done a dirty deed, and I did it dirty cheap.

It was a nasty business. I bought Dell. I also willingly once signed up with... wait for it... A.O.L. as an ISP (when I was back in the UK). Strip me of my I.T. credentials! It wasn't actually too bad a deal. $AUD1600 gets me a 3.4Ghz P4 with HT, 1 Gb Ram, 250Gb HDD, 19" LCD Ultra Sharp monitor. Delivery within working 10 days. Just in time for Optus ADSL to be connected - 1500kbs... sweet...

Can you hear me rubbing my hands together greedily?!?! hahaahaha.

Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Steph said...

what would you know about computers anyways!? Your just a developer

Steph said...

*grin*

Denzil said...

Ouch

Anonymous said...

hmm... now that I look at it, I can't see any machine there with these specs, are you sure it's a Dell?