Wednesday, September 21, 2005

NYC... We back!

Well folks Lulu and I got back from New York City this morning. We both enjoyed the city immensely. Lulu for the shopping... me for the shopping...

What?
Wait!
Rewind...
What was that?

Me for the shopping?? Well heck yeah!! But only because of this one shop. Ok. So its a camera shop. And I finally bought my new digital camera. I'm so happy I was literally bouncing on the bed the morning that I went to buy it!!! Stop laughing. I know you are laughing because I am :D

For those who care (most of you probably don't) I got the Canon 350D digital SLR. Actually in the States its named Canon Rebel XT. The Yanks like to give everything names. I prefer the 350D designation myself. But then I'm a geek (and photographer - most photographers have the same preference too).

We'll blog NYC properly later.... I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for my new camera first! hahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... your back and no update!

Bad bloggers you are!

Denzil said...

yes steph/eva... *nod*

not my fault lulu generally refuses to blog.

"I don't do blogs" she keeps saying. And I just point to the entries she has made.

*sigh*

The wise man says: "The couple that blogs together stays together". I think Lu should blog more.

Anonymous said...

The couple that conquers earth and imprisons its inhabitants for the tenticle overlords, stays together I say. At least thats what my human friends say, yes I'm human. Human, human, human... Nothing to see.. normal earth man writing comment gibberish.

Anonymous said...

The couple that conquers earth and imprisons its inhabitants for the tenticle overlords, stays together I say. At least thats what my human friends say, yes I'm human. Human, human, human... Nothing to see.. normal earth man writing comment gibberish.