Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The cravings..

Weird....

Maybe its because I'm sick with the flu, but today I've had weird cravings... for red meat just after I got into the office for work, and just now for hot popcorn with butter... That was even after the 4 (yes FOUR) bread rolls and yoghurt that Lu made for lunch. Thank god I still have a banana, and rice cakes to snack on!

If I was a girl, I would be wondering if I was having some weird hormonal shifts... perhaps I'm pregnant.

Stranger things have happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my professional opinion, I'd say yes...

Your a girl!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it... Its the working out. When I'm on a serious bulking phase and working out 5 days a week I have a calorie intake of around 4,000!!

Of course you may just have an alien parasite growing inside you... Errmm, not that I want to worry you.. errmm...