Thursday, October 20, 2005

Always wanting to be helpful...

A day in the life of Denzil:

Denzil: Let me do the washing...
Denzil: You thirsty? I'll get you a drink....
Denzil: I can see your cold... I'll get you a blanket...

I always like to be helpful and considerate of Lulu.

Rewind.. 5 minutes earlier....

Lulu: Do you remember what I got you for our first christmas ?
Denzil: ummm......
[DING]
Lulu: Remember what I got you for your 30th birthday?
Denzil: ummm....
[DING]
Lulu: Do you remember when we went to New Zealand?
Denzil: ummm...
[DING]

For those of us who are hearing impaired, the [DING] is the sound of Denzil rapidly loosing brownie points.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, and you're not even married yet!:) Take it from war veteran who has deep scars. Get a PDA/Todo list/video camera and archive/record everything and I mean everything. Its the only way to win in this war mate. Weapons of mass destruction, yeah thats a woman:) *dodges wifes left hook*

Steph said...

Strangely enough, I belive he has all of these...

Steph said...

All bar the scars... Still a little green when it comes to the scars