Sunday, September 04, 2005

Saturday Gym Junkie

11am - 1pm... Oh my lordie! Did I really spend all that time at the gym??

Must have... coz afterwards I was so hungry I could have eaten a horse... Of course no horses were hurt in the preparation of my meal, but one entire medium BBQ chicken did sucumb to my stomach of steal. I'm also thinking about starting to drink protein suppliments for muscle growth.



Denzil's 3 point plan for muscle growth:

  This is what I looked like before I started going to the gym. Skin and bones despite having a pretty healthy appetite. One day I hope a small t-shirt will not look like a large on me.
Me. Perhaps in a few more months, many gym sessions and lots of protein shakes later - me with a decent bit of muscle. Perhaps I'll have to start wearing medium t-shirts.

This is what I would like to look like. A solid ball of muscle that would rip a t-shirt at the slightest flex of a muscle. Ok, ok.. so I probably could do that now, but that would mean wearing very very tight t-shirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denzils t-shirt rips all the time, ever since there was that freak accident with the microwave in the office and he was irradiated with gamma waves.. errmm well it was microwaves but all the mold in the uncleaned microwave made everything look green like gamma waves.
See this pic for proof!! http://www.jaikoo.com/files/denzil_as_the_hulk.jpg