Monday, December 12, 2005

On Spontonaity

I wonder if my male friends have the same issues as me.. or is it just me....

Behind closed doors... ie in front of lulu.... and in response to a Starwars Revenge of the Sith radio ad I break out in quotes from the movie:

Denzil Obiwan
: But you were the chosen one [makes lightsabre sound and corresponding hand movements to indicate sabre slashing]

Princess Leia-Lu (unfortunately without the hair bun curls): Wot is wrong with you?!?! Are you right there?? You've lost it!!! See what computers do to you? The inner geek is coming out! [all the while looking over her eyebrows at me]

So do other males get the same sort of reactions from their partners when they break out in spontaneous bursts of random movie quoting/song/dance? Please leave comments and make me feel like I'm normal!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always turning to my wife and saying... "So we meet again obi wan.. The circle is complete" *swwiish... zzzmmmm*

And yes I get the same comments you get from lulu from my wife.

Unknown said...

A old guy at work whos 60ish keeps using old corny quotes.

So one day, after the 6th interuption, i announced that his joke/saying database needed updating.

Since then its been beautifully quiet :)

Steph said...

You were The Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy The Algae, not Eat them! It was you who would bring balance to The Tank, not leave it in Darkness!