Thursday, December 22, 2005

hmm... lazy...

Yesterday.. Tuesday, 20th December 2005... Last work day for Lulu at British Airways, and I popped around my old work place at Netengines to say a final goodbye (since I finished up on the 7th). Sad, sad sad... We've both made some good friends at work and we'll miss them dearly. Lulu got a Molton Brown boxset of liquid bath soaps and a box of Thorntons chocolates. Lulu has always liked the dress sense of one of my work collegues, Viresh... funky cool hip hop yet conservative kinda guy - thats wot she describes him as. So for my going away pressie I got a nice wool sweater from UNIGLO. Ironically its made from ozzie lamb's wool. hahahaha. Baaaa.. Baaaa :D

It really hit me sitting on the 88 bus going to the old work place that I'm really going to miss the ride in. You see, the tube (ie train) in the mornings is a bitch. Hence I catch the bus. Nicer.. cleaner.. but longer to get into the office. Best of all though the bus right is scenic! The old 88 goes via the MI6 building (you know the one from the James Bond movies!), Westminister Chapel, Big Ben, Whitehall (with the government offices - Ministery of Defense, No10 Dowling St, etc), and Trafalgar Square. Gonna miss that bus ride in a lot!

*Sigh*

Gonna miss London Town!

I've cancelled my broadband connection, and so Lulu and I find ourselves sitting in the Bellevue pub using their free wifi service stuffed after a nice luncheon. We're stuffed, we've packed.. and hmmm.. feeling so lazy too....

No comments: