Friday, December 02, 2005

FAME!!!

"FAME!!! I wanna live forever.... I wanna learn how to fly.. FLY!!! "

We saw Fame, the musical tonite. But I guess you figured that out already!! Cindy and Rossie joined us also. They too loved it. I think they loved it for the music, the dancing.. and most of all the hot guy dancers!!! I'm sure they were more than a bit flushed!!!

To be fair, I enjoyed it for most of the same reasons - except for the hot guy dancers.. the female dancers where drop dead geogous too! Definite something for him and her to look at!!

What really amazed all of us was how talented all the people in the cast are. Not only were they brilliant dancers but boy could they sing. The songs perhaps weren't as catchy as say Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserable, but the energy on stage and the story was great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Denzil... We know you like the boys!