Saturday, August 20, 2005

She left me!!!

I'm sad...
She's gone...
She left me...

For a woman...

Yes its true... I'm a free man now... for a count of 72...

Lulu works in the airline industry and gets some great perks. One of these is called an ID72 - a free return flight to just about anywhere on the map, the catch? You must be back in your original port of departure within 72 hours.

Her original plan was to go to Montreal, Canada, but that didn't happen as the flight was full. After much nail biting and calling back to the help desk they re-scheduled for Boston, USA. The only cost for the flight is the airport taxes - a whooping $GBP12!!!!

Being a standby flight you get no choice of seats - which means you could get cattle class... or... business class with flat beds, good food, free alcohol, more space...

but....

the catering firm is still in dispute with its workers so they have no food or alcohol on board!!! ARGH!!! They have to buy their own food for the 8+hours of flight time!!! Does that suck? Hell yeah!!!!

Still, $GBP12.00 business class return to Boston is still a deal! Man I'm jealous!

1 comment:

Misao said...

Hey Uncie!!!!!

I remembered this blog and thought I'd pop by! I'm glad you're doing well :D You should spend your 72 hrs without LuLu doing fun stuff coz that won't happen often! :P

Bai bai~!