Monday, August 01, 2005

Oh its so hard!!!

Life is oh so hard when you've spent 4 days in beautiful, sunny, blue-skyed Barcelona, Spain and you get back to shitty, grey, gloomy London.

Barcelona is a gorgeous city. Remarkable architecture, the most notable pieces by their beloved son Antonio Gaudi. Its tempting to write all about it but I won't go into a full write up of our adventures in Spain - I'll leave that for a later post. I just wanted to announce my great displeasure of having to come back to the overcast skies, the rude fair-skinned locals (Spanish people all have tans!!), people scared of terror attacks, shitty transport systems that shutdown if its too cold, or too hot - just don't mention the rain.

Its a low energy level day today I think....

Its been scientifically proven that sunlight affects peoples moods. This goes a long way to explain the rudeness of people...

I think perhaps I need a reiki treatment... and damn I left my crystals at home too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reiki? Keeps your horny hands off me!!:D

Steph said...

Seems that you've moved Sydney to the northern hemisphere when you mention rude locals & shitty transport system that fails to operate in all weather conditions.

I just wonder if things will get better by 2012, but then again, that might only last for about 2 weeks ;O)