Saturday, August 20, 2005

The 72 hour pass.

So how is Denzil planning on spending his 72 hours of Lulu-free bliss?!??

I'll be missing her dearly of course!!!

Other than that I can see myself do some very man-ly things.

Sports. Don't think so.
Down at the local. Definely not.
Gym. Perhaps.
Baking. Yes, most definitely!!!

My last loaf of bread that I made actually was pretty reasonable, and eatable too. So some of that is on the cards - now you know why I was looking at bread recipes on the net earlier :D

Oh yeah.. I have to put the apron on and do some house chores too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, stop making excuses and pretending.. see ya down at the titty bar!!! *Breaks out a 20* hehehe *jokes*

Unknown said...

err Puff... its edible. You're in a foreign country so the least you could do is learn the language :P

Denzil said...

Well jolly good Eva. Stand corrected I do! One must be off now - I feel like a spot of tea and scones. Perhaps even a bit of spotted dick or black pudding. So tally-ho and all that wot!