Saturday, March 04, 2006

Get into My Belly!

Gawd! I didn't know how much I missed it until we got there 30minutes late. Korean BBQ. I'm sure there is one in London (SoHo me thinks) but there are so many of them in Sydney, and good ones too. Where else can you get beautifully prepared red meats, chicken and seafood thats all you can eat for $27/head?

The catch? You cook it yourself over hot coals. Nothing is better. About 2 1/2 hours later our party of 8 had probably eaten more than our fair share and we barely (read roll) could walk out the door.

It was a good catch up with Belinda who just arrived back from London last Sunday for good.

Gah... I didnt take any photos!! I know how Jono likes pics of food so sorry mate!! I do have one of prawns that are 23cm long and mighty tastey too!! Try finding prawns (err... shrimp in London/USA) in the UK that size! Go on.. I dares ya!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thats ok Denzil, we took photos, check our Korean BBQ entry