Thursday, March 16, 2006

Broke. Its all Broke!

GAH!!!!

Just when I am getting into the swing of gyming on a regular basis somebody has already broken the main peice of equipment I use. I mean really. It's only 1 month old ffs! And the spa has been broken for a week too! And come on guys, if something is broken atleast tell the caretaker of the building so he can fix it! I don't blame the caretaker for getting pissed off when he saw the broken gym equipment.

And to make matters worse, my Dell pc has started to randomly reboot! It still has new pc smell ffs!! I suspect though it actually the electricity. Might be some brown outs. Fingers crossed.

And why do I have this sudden craving for Chicken Rice? The kind I had in Singapore. (Chicken rice is rice that has been cooked with chicken so it takes on its flavour... It's so yummy). I think me eating chicken Nissin noodles for dinner was the trigger. Trust me to have food cravings when I'm eating.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe your preggers denz... ;)

LOL!!