Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sainsbury Supermarket

I must be rather approachable or something because the cashier at Sainsbury supermarket started chatting to me like was her best friend.

Pearl: Hiya! How are you today?
Denzil: Not to bad.
Pearl: Day off is it?
Denzil: No... unemployed... been unemployed for a while now...
Pearl: Go down to the local Job Centre and you might be able to get a job a Sainsbury. But keep looking, and don't let it get you down.
....

I wouldn't mind chatting but Pearl stopped scanning my few items after the first one, and somebody came up and queued behind me. Seeing that Pearl had stopped scanning, the other customer was getting abit irritated.

Hurrying away when I had finished paying for everything, a little girl in pink was sitting in the 'seat' of a shopping trolley. I was thinking what a nice little girl until she stuck her tongue out at me and blew a raspberry at me!!!

Still I couldn't help but walk away laughing. I just find it funny how different people react different to the same person.

No comments: