Friday, October 13, 2006

Blender Beautiful.


Yum is the word I think of when I think of my little magic bullet.

Rewind...

Back in January I remember sitting in a hotel room in Hawaii watching the infomercials about the Magic Bullet Blender. I vowed to own one one day.

Fast forward to the present... (well actually a few weeks ago)

Danoz Direct has them (the original) for over $165 plus $59 postage, and you get one free.

HA! I did better.

Wonderful chinese copies. House of clones. Cheap ass deals. And a visit to Home Art in Hurstville saw me the proud owner of a cheap rip off. $40 was how much I paid for my copy.

So how do you like your smoothies? Personally I like mine with the pulp. Do you? What do you like to put in them?

In the picture above there's oranges, strawberries, pear, carrot and yoghurt. Sure beats going over to Westfield and paying over $5 for one.

Lets see... $40 / $5 = 8. Thus (excluding cost of ingredients) 8 smoothies later I have paid for my magic bullet.

Tags: smoothies, magic bullet


PS. If you look at the Danoz link above, it says you can chop onions in 3 seconds. I tried. I ended up with a onion smoothie. YUK!

No comments: