Friday, July 22, 2005

Its good to be Aussie

I copped a lot of crap from my English colleges this morning. Australia is playing English for The Ashes. Australia was loosing. "It's the weather.. its too cold, we're used to a warmer climate! We can't function under these colder conditions. You just wait until we thaw out!" I scream in defiance!

I believe The Green and Gold has thawed. 21 for 5 wickets... According to my English college, this may be the worse Ashes score in history.

The whimpers of pain eminating from the English corner of the office amuses me greatly...

2 comments:

Steph said...

But with something like 17 wickets falling on the first day and Australia almost wiping the slate clean... and 98 runs behind, and 3 wickets to go after day 1, I think it will be a bit of a walk over by Australia with 1 day to go...

Steph said...

Ahhh... my preditictions were correct! All except for the rain!