Thursday, July 07, 2005

By an order of magnitude.

Regular readers might remember I posted an entry about Jonathan my work colleage who runs his own blog and wrote up a 'Denzil Squirts' entry. The other day Jon (who I might add looks like Dean Cain and somehow also like Johnny Bravo) was showing me his site statistics.

Should I be worried that the average hit for any entry on his blog is no more than 10, while the Denzil Squirts one was a whopping 54?!?!?

Perhaps its google's fault and the 1000's of old geezers / pimply kids who google with 'squirt' as a keyword.

*sigh*

What will my mum think if she only knew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not Dean Cain!! *stamps feet like a spoilt child*
Actually the post attracted 300% more reads and links than any other article I wrote.. well except the article about a Japanese radish (Daikon), I wrote a year ago in my old blog which has since vanished....
So ya see, people are only interested in squirting and big penis like radishes!!!