Monday, April 04, 2005

Lulu's Blogging Bitch...

The last few week weeks have seen a power struggle between Lulu and I develop. Since I've started my new job... (I'll blog that later) I have been pretty much been abit mentally exhausted when it comes to computers and that means no blogging from me.

Lulu, despite having blogged before, quite simply refuses and states "I don't blog and its your [ie denzil's] responsibility [to blog]".

In an effort to break to empasse I agreed to blog about our 2 recent trips: Belfast (the one and only home of the IRA) in Ireland, and Stockholm, Sweden. This I would do if she blogs about our Saturaday's adventures that saw us score some pretty cool.. well I better let her tell that tale.

And in offering 2 blogs to her 1, there is no doubt a precident being made that makes me her blogging bitch.

[note to self... she'll expect me to blog all trips from now on too]

No comments: