Sunday, January 08, 2006

Its a bird! Its a plane.. No its super....

Jaikoo cracks me up... Not just because he loves to do voices, or has a great sense of humour, but also because he looks like Dean Cain (from the "Louis and Clark" Superman TV series). Checking out his latest blog he had this pic from his Flickr album:



If that isn't a superman pose I don't know what is!! hahaha.. Mate hurry to oz. We would love a bit of superhero help in fighting those killer koalas, and boxing kangaroos!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

During college me and a friend decided it would be funny to print out a big (t-shirt sized) Superman logo and stick it to his back in the middle of WH Smiths

He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt at the time so it really worked quite well

After a few hours walking around with us giggling like little kids, he worked out what we had done..

He was not a happy bunny :)

Anonymous said...

P.S

I didn't know you could hear the voices??!! I always thought they were just in my head:)

Yeah, lets join forces and bring some order to the mad hordes of flesh eating Koalas! Those marsupials will rue the day I landed on Oz!!! *puts hands on hips in super hero pose*:)