Friday, December 03, 2004

Property Property Property!!

Two people now have said to me that the property market back in Sydney has cooled off and prices have begun to fall. By the time Lulu and I get back to Sydney it might be time I seriously look at something to buy. There are a lot of tv shows here in London about doing up properties and selling them on for a profit. Wouldnt mind do that a few times back home to build up some money. Hard work it would be though.

Other shows have people relocating to Europe from the UK mostly for the lifestyle... and the sunshine (something that doesn't really happen here in London: 3 days/year compared to 300 days/year in Sydney). Admittantly the people doing it are usually of retiring age but some are younger going to some tropical island. I wouldn't mind a European holiday house/investment property somewhere in France or Spain. $UK80-$UK90,000 could do it. Then again thats money I don't have.

Dream on Denzil, dream on.

No comments: